Melissa Daniels joined Northcraft Bigby PC as an associate in 2019 after graduating from Seattle University School of Law. During law school Melissa interned for Judge Powell at the EEOC handling employment law matters, and the Washington State Attorney General’s Office, where her emphasis was centered on construction law, public records, and employment law. Both of Melissa’s internships provided her invaluable experience for the litigation she has undertaken at Northcraft Bigby. In addition to Melissa’s work for the firm on construction and employment law matters, Melissa’s civil litigation practice also includes personal injury, property damage, and premises and product liability.
Melissa is a passionate practitioner who fights for her client’s rights. During her free time, Melissa volunteers for organizations such as Mary’s Place and Project Linus.
- J.D., Cum Laude, Seattle University School of Law (2019)
- B.A., Political Science, Cum Laude, University of Washington (2015)
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State
- United States District Court, Western and Eastern Districts of Washington
Memberships and Associations
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association – Labor and Employment Division, Young Lawyers Division, and Aviation Division