Melissa A. Daniels
819 Virginia Street, Suite C-2 Seattle, WA 98101 t: 206.623.0229 f: 206.623.0234 email: Melissa A. DanielsDownload VCard
Melissa Daniels joined Northcraft Bigby as an associate in 2019. Melissa received her J.D. from Seattle University, where she graduated with honors. Melissa’s civil and aviation litigation practice focuses on personal injury and property damage claims, including claims involving amputations, brain injuries, bodily injury, psychological injury, and wrongful death.
Melissa has experience with jury trials, mediations, and supervising discovery in complex litigation. She also has experience in employment law, having previously interned at the EEOC for Judge Powell and at the Washington State Attorney General’s Office for the University of Washington Division.
- J.D., Cum Laude, Seattle University School of Law (2019)
- B.A., Political Science, Cum Laude, University of Washington (2015)
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State
- United States District Court, Western and Eastern Districts of Washington
Memberships and Associations
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association