Mark S. Northcraft
Mark Northcraft is the founding and managing shareholder of Northcraft Bigby PC. The majority of Mark’s practice involves catastrophic personal injury, brain injury, and wrongful death claims, typically arising from aviation related incidents, high school sports injuries, and aquatic injuries and drownings.
Mark also counsels his clients and provides legal opinions regarding insurance coverage, bad faith and Consumer Protection Act issues, and is an experienced practitioner before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, the Washington Court of Appeals, and the Washington Supreme Court.
Mark is a past chairperson of the Aviation Litigation Committee of the American Bar. As the chairperson, Mark initiated and was editor of the ABA Aviation Litigation Newsletter. Mark also has authored articles for school district personnel and coaches regarding high school sports injuries and applicable risk management techniques.
- J.D. University of Puget Sound/Seattle University School of Law (1977)
- M.S. Transportation, Iowa State University (1974)
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State
- United States District Court, Western and Eastern Districts of Washington
- United States Court of Appeals (Ninth Circuit)
- Idaho State
- United States District Court, District of Idaho
Affiliations and Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- Idaho State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- American Bar Association
- King County Bar Association